Kackiest Kacky III: The Final Chapter
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Team #mot & Team Sky joined forces for the third and very last edition of the "Kackiest Kacky" TMNF competition. As the previous two events, it will last for one month starting on the 21st November. The goal is basically to finish incredibly lucky challenges and exploit some bugs. Our team of roughly 25 builders gave their best to deliver the highest quality of creative luck maps. Every player has a chance to win since skill isn't really the main focus of this competition.
Duration: 21.11.2018 - 23.12.2018
Maps: Kackiest Kacky #151 - #200
Style: 99% Luck
Difficulty: Somewhere between Chuck Norris & Asian
The rules are quite simple: The goal is to finish as many maps as possible. There's a total of 51 maps which will be played for 1 month and every finished map will grant 1 point. The server rank (or the time driven on the tracks) only matters in the case of same number of finishes between two or more players. At the end of the event, the results will be announced on TMX Forums, as well as #mot/sky discord servers and our homepage.
Use the /toprecs command on the server to check your current score !
This event is sponsored by Nadeo ! The luckiest 3 players will win exclusive Nadeo merchandise. The other copper prizes will get announced at the beginning of the event !
1.: Nadeo Merchandise of your choice
2.: Nadeo Merchandise of your choice
3.: Nadeo Merchandise of your choice
Check the post below for the Nadeo Merchandise !
DONATIONS & CONTRIBUTION
NADEO - Official Nadeo Merchandise
Shortz Productions - Kackiest Kacky Artwork
FWO | Matt #mot - 60'001 Coppers
Kripke - 52'500 Coppers
Jesus Christ Saves You - 45'000 Coppers
Sky | Marvin - 35'511 Coppers
RPG | Xerox - 25'001 Coppers
FWO | EDGE - 25'000 Coppers
Sightorld - 23'799 Coppers
Gargi - 20'370 Coppers
Levon - 20'067 Coppers
Sky | Sokko #mot - 20'002 Coppers
FWO | TheInsane #mot - 20'000 Coppers
Sky | Yato - 19'000 Coppers
Q'Marmerladi - 11'111 Coppers
Infector.JoJos.Fun - 9'970 Coppers
PT | CakeyFA - 7'000 Coppers
Hoffman - 5920 Coppers
Sky | J'Last - 5'000 Coppers
Anubis125 - 5'000 Coppers
If you like our events and wish to support us, just donate some coppers directly on the server. Please tell Nicklander that you have donated so he can add you to the list. If you wish to contribute in an other way, just contact him as well. Thanks in advance for your support and participation guys, it means a lot !
OFFICIAL KACKIEST KACKY 1 AFTERMOVIE
OFFICIAL KACKIEST KACKY 2 AFTERMOVIE
OFFICIAL KACKIEST KACKY 3 AFTERMOVIE
Johalss KK1 Highlights
Brim’s KK1 Highlights
Casper’s KK1 Highlights (+other random bullshit)
Xerox’s KK2 Highlights
Hefest’s KK2 Highlights
Marmerladi’s KK2 Highlights
GET IN TOUCH
Main organizers: Nixion (Discord: Nixion#0868) & Nicklander (Discord: Nicklander#2791)
Sky Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/f2sjyfE
Sadly this will be our last edition of Kackiest Kacky. We had a lot of fun organizing those contest for you. Aftermovie videos of all three contests are in the makings. Team Sky, Team #mot & friends wish you the most painful Christmastime Trackmania has ever seen !
I never played the game. Seen some footage on Youtube of Doom 3, but I'm not really into it I guess.
- There are 17 unknown bytes on the 4th line (from 0x41 to 0x51). I think those values are used for advanced scripting (boot camp training ?).
- The last 3 bytes are unknown/useless as well, they are probably a placeholder for last-minute additions when the developpers made the game.
If you find any other values for those bytes or if you discover a new meaning of a byte then please share it with us in this thread !!!
HUGE THANKS to Valera & Mikhail who found out all those informations !
Down below you will find the files I've edited in this tutorial !
In this tutorial I will show you how to use the HoW Archive Editor to add new objects to the MAD/MTD files. I recommend everyone going thru this tutorial and try to reproduce my steps to learn how it works.
First of all, you can place all of the objects that are mentionned in the MAD/MTD files without any problems on the map. You simply need to modify the POG file a bit (check the POG tutorial for more info). But what if you want to add an object that is not initially used in that level ? If you try to place an object in your level that is not mentionned in the MAD/MTD files it will either simply not appear or have some weird textures or even no textures at all. Our goal is to add a heavy artillery in the DESVAL (Mission 18: I Spy). Of course in the original mission this map does not contain a heavy artillery, but we want to add it anyway.
Without editing the MAD/MTD
1.) First you need to modify the DESVAL.POG and add a heavy artillery on the map. You can also just download my DESVAL.POG (look my second post in this thread). Then go to your HogsOfWar\Maps folder and copy the GUNS.MAD, guns.mtd, DESVAL.MAD, desval.mtd files. Create a folder "extracted" somewhere, create two other folders inside "GUNS" and "DESVAL". Move the 2 guns files in the GUNS folder and the desval files in the DESVAL folder.
2.) Open the HoW Archive Editor, open the 4 files "Open MTD/MAD" and "extract" them all.
3.) Go in your GUNS folder, you will find a MAD and a mtd folder there containing all the extracted files. In the MAD folder, copy the 3 files BIG_GUN.FAC, BIG_GUN.NO2, BIG_GUN.VTX. Now go back to your DESVAL folder and paste the 3 files in the MAD folder there.
4.) Do the same thing with the mtd files. Go in the GUNS folder, go in the mtd folder, you will find 16 files called BIGN000.TIM to BIGN016.TIM. Copy them all and paste them into the DESVAL mtd folder.
5.) Now that you have moved all the files in their correct position you need to modify the log.ini files. Go to the GUNS folder and then in the MAD folder. Scroll thru the files and you will find a file called "log.ini". Open it with Notepad++. In this file you need to search the 3 BIG_GUN files you moved before. Select the 3 lines, now in Notepad++ go to Edit ==> Paste Special ==> Copy Binary Content.
Now switch to the DESVAL folder, in the MAD folder. You will find there a log.ini as well. Open it in Notepad++. Now you need to paste the binary content at the end of the file, directly after the last object "Grass2". After the "NUL" signs you will see 2 numbers. The first number is the offset, the second number is the size. You have to change to offset so that it fits in the archive correcty. The formula is: "last_object_offset + last_object_size = new_object_offset". 78732+600=79332, 79332+1280=80612, 80612+2560=83172. After you have modified the offsets correctly, save and close the log.ini file.
6.) Now you need to do the same thing with the mtd files. Go in the GUNS>mtd folder, open log.ini. It can be a bit tricky to find all the texture files, you can open them with the TIMViewer and take a look at them. You can also figure out all the textures of an object with the .FAC file (explained later in this tutorial).
There are a lot of files. All the files called BIGNxxx.TIM are the textures of the heavy artillery. The files surrounded by yellow are already inside the DESVAL mtd so you don't need to copy them. The files surrounded by red are missing, you need to copy them: Edit ==> Paste Special ==> Copy Binary Content.
Now go in DESVAL>mtd, open log.ini and paste the binary content at the end of the file again. Now you need to edit the offset values again with the same formula: "last_object_offset + last_object_size = new_object_offset". After that, save and close the file.
7.) Now there is one last thing to do that is a bit time consuming, you need to remap the textures to the object. If you try to open the game at the moment, the heavy artillery will be there, but the textures will be completely messed up. So now you need to fix the textures. Open GUNS>mtd>log.ini again, and scroll down to find the NEW textures that were missing. You need to take note of the line-numbers of those textures.
You need to calculate the texture ID: "TextureID = LineNumber - 2". Your lines go from 44 to 55, this means that your texture IDs go from 42 to 53. Now you need to convert those numbers in hexadecimal (search on google for decimal-hexadecimal): 42 = 2A, 43 = 2B, 44 = 2C, ..., 53 = 35. Note all those hexadecimal numbers down.
Open DESVAL>mtd>log.ini again, scroll to the very end, take note of the lines. In this example it's 145 to 156, so the texture IDs are from 143 to 154 !
Convert all the numbers to hexadecimal numbers: 143 = 8F, ..., 154 = 9A and write them down.
8.) Write your conversion table, to keep track of the values.
2A ==> 8F
2B ==> 90
2C ==> 91
2D ==> 92
2E ==> 93
2F ==> 94
30 ==> 95
31 ==> 96
32 ==> 97
33 ==> 98
34 ==> 99
35 ==> 9A
9.) Now go in the folder DESVAL>MAD and open the file BIG_GUN.FAC with Hex-Editor MX.
Here is an overview of the .FAC format, it will help you to find the correct values to edit.
16 bytes - null
4 bytes - number of triangles
Each of the triangles is described by 32 bytes:
6 bytes - texture vertices (clockwise)
6 bytes - vertex faces (clockwise)
6 bytes - vertex faces, same as before (face normals?)
2 bytes - null
4 bytes - TEXTURE ID
8 bytes - (useless?)
4 bytes - number of quadrilaterals
Each of the quadrilaterals is described by 36 bytes:
8 bytes - the tops of the texture (clockwise)
8 bytes - vertex faces (clockwise)
8 bytes - vertex faces, same as before (face normals?)
4 bytes - TEXTURE ID
8 bytes - (useless?)
Now you need to replace all the values like you have written it in your conversion table. 1 Byte is represented by 2 digits in HEX-Editor MX. The .FAC format will help you to count the bytes, but don't worry, you will figure out a pattern after a while so you don't need to count them all.
Replace the values by that pattern, the first 4 values are the triangle textures, they are right under each other and very easy to find. To find the next quadrilateral-byte, move 4 bytes to the left and 2 bytes down every time. On the picture, the value 2C (in blue) isnt replaced yet, in that case you would need to write 91 instead. It can take a while until you have replaced all the values of the file...
There is also an easier way to modify all the values. You could use the "Search & Replace" feature by Hex-Editor MX. However there is some danger, it could potentially replace wrong values ! For example, maybe there is another value "2A 00 00 00" in the file that is NOT a texture ID ? In that case, it would screw up your whole file. So be careful !
Oh and by the way, if you find a value that is not part of your conversion table (not between 2A and 35 in this example) then it means that you forgot a texture ! You can also do it the other way around, first open the .FAC file and search all the texture IDs, this way you won't forget any textures !
When you have edited all the values, safe your file and close the Hex-Editor.
9.) Finally you can repack the files again ! Open the Hogs of War Archive Editor. This time choose "Open Ini" and then click on "Pack". Don't change the path when you repack the files, otherwise the tool crashes !
Now check the DESVAL>MAD and DESVAL>mtd folder. You will find there a packed DESVAL.MAD and desval.mtd file. Copy those files and paste them in your HogsofWar > maps folder (replace or backup the old MAD/mtd files).
10.) You can start your game, launch the mission and see the result !
I placed the heavy artillery a bit too low in this picture btw. You can repeat this method to add all the objects to a level you want. If you have any questions, write them down in this thread.
Valera's Hardcore Mod (Final version): http://skybreaker.eu/download/…leplayer_update_final.zip
Valera's Hardcore Mod (Beta version): http://skybreaker.eu/download/co-op_new_singleplayer.zip
Pavel Watch's Alone Hog Mod: Link needed !
Nicklander's Mod: in the making !
Russian Outfit by Darkel Uncut/BalinDMK: http://skybreaker.eu/download/Camo_Piggy.zip
Bouncy Mod by Flammable89: http://skybreaker.eu/download/bouncy_mod.zip
MTD/MAD Archive Editor: http://skybreaker.eu/download/HoW_Editor-v01.zip
TIM Viewer: http://skybreaker.eu/download/TIMViewer104b.zip
With this editor you can unpack and repack the object models (MAD) and object textures (MTD) of the game.Quote
Hogs of War Archive Editor - v0.1
This program can extract and repack Hogs of War mtd/mad archives.
1. Press "Open MTD/MAD" button and point to archive.
2. Press "Extract" button and choose directory to extract to. It will extract archived data and create log.ini.
1. Press "Open Ini" button and point to log.ini.
2. Press "Pack" button and choose directory to create packed archive in. Name of archive will be taken from log.ini automatically.
You can resize and change extracted files. While every extracted file is present, editor should've no difficulty repacking.
Warning: There are no validity checks anywhere.
brunobonnell - for obvious reasons
BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY
FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN
OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES
PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS
TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE
PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING,
REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING
WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR
REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES,
INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING
OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED
TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY
YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER
PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
--Keep the data free--
DarkelUncut aka BalinDM
Download: elmrtevblog's dropbox
Alternative Download: http://skybreaker.eu/download/HoW_Editor-v01.zip
DON'T CHANGE THE EXPORT PATH WHEN YOU REPACK THE ARCHIVE, OTHERWISE THE TOOL WILL CRASH !
POG FORMAT STRUCTURE EXPLAINED
The first two bytes of the POG files contains the number of objects in the mission. Then in all the following bytes these objects are described.
In this example I show the object HV_ME (it's a pig), but my findings will work on any object. The data size of all the objects is exactly the same (94 bytes) you can edit each of them and manipulate how the objects behave in the game in some way.
Black - Name
The name of the object. This will force some proprieties on the object and will also allow further modification in the following values.
You can find the object names by checking the other mission files and simply try them out in your test mission.
Complete list of all objects will follow..
Dark Green - X|Z|Y Precision
Used to place the object more precisely.
Explaination for precision coordinates will follow...
Green - X|Z|Y Coordinates
The X, Z and Y positions of the object on the map, where Z is the height.
Explaination for XZY coordinates will follow...
Beige - Object ID
The ID of the current object.
Silver - Rotation Precision
Used to rotate the object more precisely.
Explaination for precision rotation will follow...
Grey - Rotation
Rotate the object around the vertical axis.
Explaination for rotation will follow...
Dark Yellow - Unused ?
Unknown ? Probably an unused value.
Red - Pig Rank ID / Parameter 1
Terracotta - Collision
Collision of the object in the X, Z, Y axis.
Light Purple - Advanced Collision Settings
Special settings used for some objects, for instance bridges. The value 01 might cause the "buggy" walking on bridges.
Yellow - Object Value
• Pig Health
• Shelter Hitpoints
• Vehicle Hitpoints
• Crate Delay
*The value defined here can be maximum 254 (in hexadecimal FE), if you want bigger values use the multiplier explained below.
**The value 255 (in hexadecimal FF) means the default value of the object !
Brown - Multiplier for bigger values
• Health Multiplier: In addition to the pig health you can add X times 255 health here
• Shelter Multiplier: Same for shelters
• Vehicle Multiplier: Same for vehicles
Purple - Spawn Settings
• 3F: Normal Spawn for pigs
• 7F: Parachute Spawn for pigs
• 7F: The object will not collapse
Violet - Group Value
This value adds the object to a group.
• 01: Group 1
• 02: Group 2
• 03: Group 3
• 04: Group 4
Turquoise - Script Event
• 01: Crate will drop (at "Droppoint Coordinates") when this object dies or is destroyed
• 02: Promotion Point will drop (at "Droppoint Coordinates") when this object dies or is destroyed
• 04: Your team loses promotion points (amount in "Content Value"), if you destroy this object (used in Mission 15)
• 07: If this object reaches the square with droppoint coordinates, a crate will be dropped (used as landmark in Mission 4)
• 08: If this object reaches the square with droppoint coordinates, a promotion point will be dropped
• 0D: Crate will drop when the group of objects (group in the "Trigger Group") is dead/destroyed
• 0E: Promotion Point will drop when the group of objects (group in the "Trigger Group") is dead/destroyed
• 10: Your team loses promotion points (amount in "Content Value"), when the group is dead (group in "Trigger Group") (used in PSX Mission 17)
• 13: The object behaves like a pickup item (weapon/health crate)
• 14: The first task (used in Training Mission)
• 15: The last task (used in Training Mission)
• 16: Intermediate task (the object is present from the start of the mission) (used in Training Mission)
• 17: Intermediate task (used in Training Mission)
Dark Blue - Trigger Group
This value is a parameter for the scripted events. When a certain group satisfies the script condition then the script event will get executed.
Blue - Content Value (weapons in crate)
Light Blue - Content Amount
• Amount of weapons in crate
• Amount of health in crate
Mint Green - X|Z|Y Droppoint Precision
Used to set the droppoint more precisely.
Explaination for precision droppoint coordinates will follow...
Yellowish Green - X|Z|Y Droppoint Coordinates
The X, Z, Y position of the droppoint.
Explaination for droppoint coordinates will follow...
Orange - Start Settings
• 10: There is a script object (needs testing ?)
• 20: Enemy will start in Pillbox/Tank/Heavy Artillery
• 21: Player will start in Pillbox/Tank/Heavy Artillery
• 40: Pig will land after a certain number of turns
Blue Grey - Player Type
Gold - Additional Settings
• Pig Spawn Delay: Amount of turns before the pig spawns (used together with "Start Settings"=40)
How to modify POG files
- You need the PC version, do NOT install your game it in C:/Programm Files, I recommand C:/Hogs of War
- You need to download 2 programms (search it on google)
- Hex-Editor MX
- Backup the whole map folder in your hogs of war directory (and also any other files you want to modify)
- In the map folder you will find all the maps you can edit, the first mission is called "ESTU.POG" (here is a complete list)
- Open ESTU.POG in Notepad++
- If you want to remove one object on a map, you need to erase the WHOLE block from the object name until the next object name ! (see screenshot)
- You can add an object in the exact same way, you need to copy & paste the WHOLE object block. It doesn't really matter where you paste it, but it shouldn't be at the very beginning, nor at the very end, just paste it right infront of another object block. In Notepad++ there are special functions to copy the binary content, if you use regular copy/paste it won't work, you need to use: Edit --> Paste Special --> Copy/Paste Binary Content
- You must not add spaces/return or any additional charakters to the file, otherwise it will crash. You litterally can only copy & paste content from various map files.
- Once you have pasted the desired objects into your POG file you can edit the objects themself. To do this, you have to open the file in the Hex-Editor MX.
- The file is now shown in hexadecimal format, each pair represents one value that has a meaning in the game. Now the struggle starts, you basically need to find out what the meaning of all those pairs is and what other values the pairs can accept. You can do that by manipulating the values and check if it changes something ingame or you could also check the other mission files and see if other values are used there (or if similar values are used in the same spots).
- You don't have to do all of the work, you will find a nearly complete list below. However, in case you figure out new values, please share them with me !
(image not found)
If you want to remove the GR_ME object, you need to remove everything till the next object (GR_HV).
You can also copy the whole block starting from GR_ME and ending right before HV_ME, then you paste it again directly in front of the HV_ME. This way you will have two times the same GR_ME object.
Heavy Weapons Career
0111: Special Pig 1
0112: Special Pig 2
0113: Special Pig 3
0114: Special Pig 4
- 00: Nothing
- 01: Fist
- 02: Knife
- 03: Bajonett
- 04: Saber
- 05: Cattle Prod
- 06: Pistol
- 07: Rifle
- 08: Rifle Burst
- 09: MG
- 0A: Heavy MG
- 0B: Sniper Rifle
- 0C: Shotgun
- 0D: Flamethrower
- 0E: Rocket Launcher
- 0F: Guided Missile
- 10: Medicine Dart
- 11: Tranquiliser
- 12: Grenade
- 13: Clustergrenade
- 14: HX-Grenade
- 15: Roller Grenade (Experimental)
- 16: Confusion Gas (Experimental/Skips turn)
- 17: Freeze Gas
- 18: Madness Gas
- 19: Poison Gas
- 1A: Mortar
- 1B: Bazooka
- 1C: Airburst
- 1D: Super Airburst
- 1E: Medicine Ball
- 1F: Homing Missile
- 20: Mine
- 21: Anti-P Mine
- 22: TNT
- 23: Long Range Shell (Artillery)
- 24: Mine Shell (Artillery)
- 25: Poison Shell (Artillery)
- 26: Fire Rain Shell (Artillery)
- 27: 1000 LBS Shell (Artillery)
- 28: Shock Shell (Artillery)
- 29: Heavy M-Gun (MG)
- 2A: Flamethrower (MG)
- 2B: Airburst (Tank)
- 2C: Bazooka (Tank)
- 2D: Mortar (Tank)
- 2E: Sabotage (Crash)
- 2F: Pig Noices (Crash)
- 30: Sabotage (Crash)
- 31: ? (Crash)
- 32: Sabotage (Crash)
- 33: Jetpack
- 34: Suicide
- 35: Healing Hands
- 36: Self Heal
- 37: Pick Pocket
- 38: Shockwave
- 39: Spec-Ops
- 3A: Airstrike
- 3B: Fire Rain Airstrike
- 3C: Vehicle Enter/Exit (Ability/Crash)
- 3D: Building Enter/Exit (Ability/Crash)
- 3E: Exit (Ability/Crash)
- 3F: Map View (Ability/Freeze Timer)
- 40: Binoculars (Ability/Cosmetic)
- 41: Skip Turn (Ability)
- 42: Surrender (Ability)
- 43: HX-TNT
- 44: Hide
- 45: Super Shotgun
- 46: Shrapnel Grenade
- 47: Grenade Launcher
- 48: (Crash)
- 49...: Random Weapons
If you want to switch between the levels quickly and test them out without hex-editing the savegames everytime, you can download my savegame.
The savegame contains 1 Hero and 99 promotion points, on top of that you can choose the level freely "NAUGHTY PIGS" cheat.
There is a restriction on this forum about files you can add as attachments. After you downloaded the file, you need to completely remove the ".xyz" extension and move the file in your Hogs Of War directory then you can open it ingame.
- Multiplayer (Team Frischling)
- Multiplayer (Team Experte)
- Multiplayer (Team Metzger)
ARCHI - Bergfest
ARTGUN - Dumm Gelaufen
BAY - Mission 15: Ein Akt der Barbarei
BHILL - Verdammt
BOOM - Pfahlbürger
BRIDGE - Mission 17: Schlachthaus Nummer 5
BUTE - Hinterm Mond
CAMP - Grundausbildung: Trainingslager
CMASS - Krasse Krater
CREEPY2 - Friedhofsruhe
DBOWL - Kesselschlacht
DEMO - Mission 4 Beta
DEMO2 - Eisbomben Beta
DESVAL - Mission 18: Versteckspiel
DEVI - Mission 4: Morgenrot
DVAL - Tal des Todes Beta
DVAL2 - Tal des Todes
EASY - Mission 15 Beta
EMPLACE - Mission 20: Heilpraktiker
ESTU - Mission 1: Der Brückenkopf
EYRIE - Mission 14: Auf Gefechtsstation
FINAL - Mission 25: An die Tröge
FJORDS - Mission 13: Heisskalter Einsatz
FOOT - Mission 24: Schlachtplatte
GUNS - Mission 10: Geschnetzeltes
HELL2 - Sandkasten
HELL3 - Kopfnuss
HILLBASE - komplett unbenutzt
ICE - Kühlschrank
ICEFLOW - Eisbomben
ISLAND - Ah-Toll
KEEP - Mission 22: Chirurgischer Schlag
LAKE - Oase
LECPROD - Eselsbrücke
LIBERATE - Mission 11: Rettet das Schwein
LUNAR1 - Moonwalk
MASHED - Mission 9: Hoch Hinaus
MAZE - Irrgarten
MEDIX - Mission 16: Im Westen was Neues
MLAKE - Coole Kerle
OASIS - Mission 12: Die Wüste bebt
ONEWAY - Einbahnstrasse
PLAY1 - Krabbeldecke
PLAY2 - Kissenschlacht
RIDGE - Schweinerücken
ROAD - Mission 2: Die Patrouille
RUMBLE - Mission 5: Inselspringen
SEPIA1 - Quadratschädel
SNAKE - Mission 19: Giftmischer
SNIPER - Mission 8: Spion gegen Spion
SUPLINE - Mission 21: Latrinendienst
TESTER - Mission 23: Helden gesucht
TRENCH - Mission 3: Grabenkrieg
TWIN - Mission 7: Hallo ? Hallo ?
ZULUS - Mission 6: Belagerungszustand
- Multiplayer (Survival-Novice)
- Multiplayer (Survival-Expert)
- Multiplayer (Survival-Strategy)
- Unused Maps
ARCHI - You Hillock
ARTGUN - Doomed
BAY - Mission 15: Fortified Swine
BHILL - Dam Busters
BOOM - Friendly Fire
BRIDGE - Mission 17: Geneva Convention
BUTE - Moon Buttes
CAMP - Training Mission: Boot Camp
CMASS - Cratermass
CREEPY2 - Graveyard Shift
DBOWL - Death Bowl
DEMO - Mission 4 Beta
DEMO2 - Ice-Flow Beta
DESVAL - Mission 18: I Spy
DEVI - Mission 4: Morning Glory
DVAL - Death Valley Beta
DVAL2 - Death Valley
EASY - Mission 15 Beta
EMPLACE - Mission 20: Achilles Heal
ESTU - Mission 1: The War Foundation
EYRIE - Mission 14: Battle Stations
FINAL - Mission 25: Well, Well, Well!
FJORDS - Mission 13: Glacier Guns
FOOT - Mission 24: Hamburger Hill
GUNS - Mission 10: Bangers 'N' Mash
HELL2 - Pigin' Hell
HELL3 - Skulduggery
HILLBASE - completely unused
ICE - Chill Hill
ICEFLOW - Ice-Flow
ISLAND - Island Hopper
KEEP - Mission 22: Assassination
LAKE - The Lake
LECPROD - Bridge The Gap
LIBERATE - Mission 11: Saving Private Rind
LUNAR1 - Pigs in Space
MASHED - Mission 9: The Village People
MAZE - Hedge Maze
MEDIX - Mission 16: Over The Top
MLAKE - Frost Fight
OASIS - Mission 12: Just Deserts
ONEWAY - One Way System
PLAY1 - Play Pen
PLAY2 - Duvet Fun
RIDGE - Ridge Back
ROAD - Mission 2: Routine Patrol
RUMBLE - Mission 5: Island Invasion
SEPIA1 - Square Off
SNAKE - Mission 19: Chemical Compound
SNIPER - Mission 8: The Spying Game
SUPLINE - Mission 21: High And Dry
TESTER - Mission 23: Hero Warship
TRENCH - Mission 3: Trench Warfare
TWIN - Mission 7: Communication Breakdown
ZULUS - Mission 6: Under Siege
- BIN - Text/Strings data. Hex values represent letters defined in TAB files. Used with OFS.
- BIK - Bink video.
- BMP - Windows bitmap. Textures, backgrounds, etc.
- FAC - Supposedly, model format. Used with NO2 and VTX.
- GEN - Text file. Level generation parameters.
- HIR - Unknown.
- MGL/MGL1 - Unknown. Supposedly, custom bitmap. Can’t be edited by standart means.
- MTD - Level Object Textures. Archive format containing FAC, NO2, VTX. Can be unpacked/repacked with Hogs of War Archive editor.
- MAD - Level Object Models. Archive format containing TIM. Can be unpacked/repacked with Hogs of War Archive editor.
- OFS - Text/Strings offsets data. 2 bytes each. Used with BIN.
- NO2 - Something related to models. Used with FAC and VTX.
- POG - Map objects data. Used with PMG, MTD, MAD.
- PMG - Map data. Used with POG, MTD, MAD.
- PTG - Level Terrain Textures.
- SRL - Text files with audio indexes.
- TAB - Picture font letters definition file. Can be edited in hex.
- TIM - PSX Texture format. Can be edited with TIMViewer or something similar.
- VTX - Supposedly, materials listing for models. Used with FAC and NO2.
- WAV - Wave audio format.
Trackmania Legends #4: Sonic Edition
Hey Bois & Grills ! :O
Here we go with another edition of Trackmania Legends taking place the whole month of June 2018.
It's finally time to play the long-awaited Sonic maps !
For more information check the first post, additional infos will get published soon. (Y)
Duration: 01.06.2018 - 30.06.2018
Maps: Sonic's Maps
You can check your server rank with the command: "/top100"
1st: 25'000 Coppers
2nd: 20'000 Coppers
3rd: 15'000 Coppers
4th: 10'000 Coppers
5th: 7'500 Coppers
6th: 5'000 Coppers
7th: 4'000 Coppers
8th: 3'000 Coppers
9th: 2'000 Coppers
10th: 999 Coppers
11th: 1 Copper
Total prizepool: 100'000 coppers
This competition was a big success ! Thanks to all the players for the great response and participation !